Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Another LOVER~

As time goes by, I'm getting bored with Yeo Hoonmin.. -_-"
If you're asking this is real or not, hey! I'm gonna tell you!! This is real! >3<

It's normal for a fangirl to feel something like 'bored with her own bias', right? =3=
well.. but I'm still a fangirl for sure.. XD
But for now, my bias is... Lee Kwang Soo!! XD

Yaaaay!!
He's cute and cool, isn't he?? XD


He's an actor and a model.. :D
His height is 190 cm.. XD
very tall, right??? >w<b

and he's very funny when he's in a variety show from SBS called 'Running Man'.. XD


Look at him! He's the one that the pants was sagging.. XD
And his butt just covered with an emoticon.. XD

awww.. He's so cute.. XD
I love him.. <3 <3

okay... um.. this is the end of the post.. :D
see you later.. XD
Bye~.. XD

ADIOS~

No comments:

Post a Comment