Saturday, June 13, 2015

Insidious MADAFUCKIN Chapter 3

Yesterday, I went to Summarecon Mall Serpong. I wanted to watch movie with my friend but I ended up alone 'cause he's too lazy.. =3=
Previously, I wanted to watch Jurassic World, but I challenged myself to watch Insidious Ch, 3.. =w=b

I chose the seat in the middle so I can get the best view.. :3
next to me, within 3 seats, there were 3 boys...w they're so noisy but I was okay with it cause they amused me while I was in the scariest moment..

and then, in the middle of the climax, I couldn't hold myself to called them to sit right next to me.. hahahaa
and they did it.. looll.. even though they're strangers..
one of them have already watched the movie so I often asked him if the MADAFUCKIN ghost gonna appear or not.. hahaa

They're funny and very nice.. :D
after the movie finished, I ran out the studio.. loll..
I couldn't stay in there for another minutes.. >w<

anyway, I bring my Kizuna when I watched it.. hahaha
Kizuna's afraid too.. I guess.. 

okay that's for today.. thankss for reading.. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment