Saturday, December 31, 2011

bah... =__=''

well.. this is annoying.. =.=''
i wanted to give a picture to my friend...
but he refused it... =A=''



what did he want?? >A<''
aaaargh.... =A=''
i think this situation is killing me... =_=''


oh.. by the way.. this is another pic.. :D
btw, sorry 'cause i haven't updated this blog for a long time.. :(
gomenasaai... >.<''

this is Hitachiin Hikaru... XD
aaaaw... don't you think he's cool?? >w<

he has a twin brother and his name is Hitachiin Kaoru.. :D
i will upload the picture of Kaoru in the next post.. =w=b

okay, see you in the next post... =w=b
bye bye~..


2 comments:

  1. Heyyy... seems like, you don't have a chatbox yet, so I leave my message here. Please follow back all my blog yeahh, cause I've already followed you in both of your blog, so please followback >///< mihihihihii~ thanks before!! ^^

    ReplyDelete